List of missing features (compared to XnView Classic)

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView MP.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

kuchitsu

List of missing features (compared to XnView Classic)

Post by kuchitsu »

uhhhhh
maybe some of these are possible and I just can't find a way to do it

- don't see a way to change image scrolling speed with arrow up\down
- don't see a way to make the program view next picture with default settings. like, i zoom in on a picture, then i go to view the next one and i don't want it to be zoomed in. also it would be cool if the view would reset to top when you go to the next picture. like, i open one picture, scroll it from top to bottom, then i go to the next one and the view is already on top. also also maybe could have hotkeys for go to top/bottom.
- can't have separate "auto image size" settings for windowed and fullscreen now?
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: List of missing features (compared to XnView Classic)

Post by xnview »

kuchitsu wrote: - don't see a way to change image scrolling speed with arrow up\down
Why do you want to change it?
- don't see a way to make the program view next picture with default settings. like, i zoom in on a picture, then i go to view the next one and i don't want it to be zoomed in. also it would be cool if the view would reset to top when you go to the next picture. like, i open one picture, scroll it from top to bottom, then i go to the next one and the view is already on top. also also maybe could have hotkeys for go to top/bottom.
The "auto image size" setting is not used when you view next/prev image??
- can't have separate "auto image size" settings for windowed and fullscreen now?
really needed? I have remove it because i think that it's not useful
Pierre.
quapurna

Re: List of missing features (compared to XnView Classic)

Post by quapurna »

[... it would be cool if the view would reset to top when you go to the next picture. like, i open one picture, scroll it from top to bottom, then i go to the next one and the view is already on top. ...]

Have you tried this option? :

Menu > Tools > Settings > View > Tab:View > "Reset XY (Not fit)" = selected/checked

Sometimes, it does not work (I have not identified the condition). If that happens, simply go to previous image and go to next image again.