Uncatgorized Section showing things that are Categorized

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView MP.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

rinthe

Re: Uncatgorized Section showing things that are Categorized

Post by rinthe »

xnview wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:32 am
rinthe wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:25 pm It is in the category on my main computer. But on my new computer. where I built a new catalog from scratch. It failed to extract keywords from many of the images.
and same settings? The .db that you have sent to me is from main computer?
Yes, same settings. the DB i sent you is from my new laptop.
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

rinthe wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:18 am Yes, same settings. the DB i sent you is from my new laptop.
No category assigned to 2018.08.01_SS_0851.png ? and it is in uncategorized?
Pierre.
rinthe

Post by rinthe »

xnview wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:24 am
rinthe wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:18 am Yes, same settings. the DB i sent you is from my new laptop.
No category assigned to 2018.08.01_SS_0851.png ? and it is in uncategorized?
I'm saying that it has a keyword assigned to the image file. But when I started cataloging the folder with my new computer. xnviewmp didn't extract that keyword to be in a category. So the image is showing up in uncategorized.
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

rinthe wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:27 am I'm saying that it has a keyword assigned to the image file. But when I started cataloging the folder with my new computer. xnviewmp didn't extract that keyword to be in a category. So the image is showing up in uncategorized.
but in the database received (new computer), this file has a category. When you click on this file, no category assigned? please send me some screenshots?
Pierre.
rinthe

Post by rinthe »

xnview wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:37 am
rinthe wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:27 am I'm saying that it has a keyword assigned to the image file. But when I started cataloging the folder with my new computer. xnviewmp didn't extract that keyword to be in a category. So the image is showing up in uncategorized.
but in the database received (new computer), this file has a category. When you click on this file, no category assigned? please send me some screenshots?
I pm'ed you a screenshot.