XnView MP 0.92

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView MP.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

josedumoretzsohn

XnView MP 0.92

Post by josedumoretzsohn »

XNview MP 0.92x64 was working very fine until I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now, as soon as the program opens, for 4 times now, a dialog opens saying an error ocurred, which I must inform XNView Software through that same dialog box. I paste my email on it and send it, and the dialog closes and the program too. I tried to go around the problem and downloaded the x64.zip version and the same problem occurred. I succeeded installing the x32.zip version though, which I'm using currently.
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: XnView MP 0.92

Post by xnview »

josedumoretzsohn wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:41 am XNview MP 0.92x64 was working very fine until I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now, as soon as the program opens, for 4 times now, a dialog opens saying an error ocurred, which I must inform XNView Software through that same dialog box. I paste my email on it and send it, and the dialog closes and the program too. I tried to go around the problem and downloaded the x64.zip version and the same problem occurred. I succeeded installing the x32.zip version though, which I'm using currently.
Do you have send a crash debug report? If you drag&drop an image file to XnView's icon, same crash?
Pierre.
josedumoretzsohn

Re: XnView MP 0.92

Post by josedumoretzsohn »

Yes, I have sent out some two or three crash reports. The second part of your question I'll answer after I reinstall 0.92x64, which I'll do as soon as this problem is solved.

30/10/2018 - I again downloaded MP 0.92 x64 installer (setup_exe) and installed it, to see whether the new Windows 10 update, version 1803, would have solved the issue. But the same thing happened: as soon as I clicked on the open XN MP screen, the Crash Report showed, and I filled it up and sent it on. Mickael pp