I want to adjust the surface

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView MP.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

ftomasch

I want to adjust the surface

Post by ftomasch »

Hi!

I am very much thrilled byXnViewMP. Now I want to adjust the surface to my Wokflow, as far as possible. Concerning this I have some questions:

Is it possible in "categories Filter" to hide the points Rating, Colour Label, and Special Item? Or is it possible to show "categories" in an own pane?

And is it possible in the same menu in point "Match" to define the setting "global" as a default value?
(When restarting XnViewMP, version 0.91 the default value shows automatically "current folder".)

Is it possible to assign an own shortcut to each layout in Free Layout (restore layout A, restore layout B...)?

Is it possible to use the stepless zoom from the "filelist toolbar" in "toolbar 1" for the thumbnails?

Best regards
-ftomasch
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: I want to adjust the surface

Post by xnview »

ftomasch wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:26 pm Is it possible in "categories Filter" to hide the points Rating, Colour Label, and Special Item? Or is it possible to show "categories" in an own pane?
Currently not possible
And is it possible in the same menu in point "Match" to define the setting "global" as a default value?
(When restarting XnViewMP, version 0.91 the default value shows automatically "current folder".)
the value need to be saved...
Is it possible to assign an own shortcut to each layout in Free Layout (restore layout A, restore layout B...)?
no
Pierre.