All XnViewMP: Behaviour of printing with page setup "Single - DPI" in comparison with XnView

Older bugs which are supposed to be fixed in 0.84. *** Please try to reproduce your bug and confirm the bug fix. ***

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview, Dreamer

Margeb

All XnViewMP: Behaviour of printing with page setup "Single - DPI" in comparison with XnView

Post by Margeb »

Hi there,

I often have to make copies of receipts. With XnView I scanned the receipt, choosed "Single - DPI" in the print dialog and printed a copy in the same size than the original:

with XnView.jpg

When I try the same with MP, the preview is much too big and does not even fit the page:

with XnViewMP.jpg

When I first save the scan to a file and reopen it, it works like in old XnView but that's a little bit cumbersome...
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: All XnViewMP: Behaviour of printing with page setup "Single - DPI" in comparison with XnView

Post by xnview »

:bugconfirmed: Thanks to your detailed description I can reproduce the problem.
Pierre.
Margeb

Re: All XnViewMP: Behaviour of printing with page setup "Single - DPI" in comparison with XnView

Post by Margeb »

Thank you Pierre,

and don't forget the not working margin settings at the same place :)

Merry Christmas and take care!

Markus
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

This problem is supposed to be fixed in XnView MP 0.98.1. Please check and confirm the bug fix here.
Pierre.