Browser: arrows function

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView MP.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

pubota

Browser: arrows function

Post by pubota »

In the browser, I often use arrow to move around the picture list. But when I shift focus to other part, e.g. preview, info subwindows, the arrow cannot move around the list anymore. I need to refocus to the list to use the arrow again. Is it possible to add option in browser, so that the arrow always meant for moving around in the list?

Another suggesstion is on the Viewer.
Is it possible to modify the category sets assigned to an image within the Viewer? I cannot find the interface to do that at the moment.
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: Browser: arrows function

Post by xnview »

pubota wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:08 am In the browser, I often use arrow to move around the picture list. But when I shift focus to other part, e.g. preview, info subwindows, the arrow cannot move around the list anymore. I need to refocus to the list to use the arrow again. Is it possible to add option in browser, so that the arrow always meant for moving around in the list?
Duplicate
Another suggesstion is on the Viewer.
Is it possible to modify the category sets assigned to an image within the Viewer? I cannot find the interface to do that at the moment.
currently category sets can only be modified in browser
Pierre.
pubota

Re: Browser: arrows function

Post by pubota »

xnview wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:05 am currently category sets can only be modified in browser
if I am to use browser only for this function,
then I suggest more compact interface design,
such that I can put a large file list, a large preview, a small category filter, and a small category sets on the same screen.
currently the width of the category filter and category sets are somewhat large and waste the screen space.
I cannot find a good way to rearrage the interface to minimize the area of these two.