v0.91 : Conflict of the new selected image resolution tooltip with color info tooltip

Bugs and Suggestions in XnView MP or XnConvert MP which have been resolved.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

bLight

v0.91 : Conflict of the new selected image resolution tooltip with color info tooltip

Post by bLight »

I really like the new tool-tip that hovers next to the image selection rectangle introduced in v0.91,
However, the "show color information" feature causes the color information tooltip to obscure the selected resolution tooltip.

Personally, I would LOVE to have the option to constantly show the color information (and pointer coordinates) values on the status bar (next to the zoom %), that way I won't have to constantly turn the color information tooltip on/off.
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: v0.91 : Conflict of the new selected image resolution tooltip with color info tooltip

Post by xnview »

right i'll fix it
Pierre.
bLight

Re: v0.91 : Conflict of the new selected image resolution tooltip with color info tooltip

Post by bLight »

I hope you'll also consider adding the color information to the status bar, it's been requested at least since 2008 in the classic version.
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

This problem is supposed to be fixed in XnView MP 0.93. Please check and confirm the bug fix here.
Pierre.
bLight

Post by bLight »

Confirmed fixed.

Please re-consider adding the RGBA values under the mouse cursor to the status bar, it's a great help for designers.