XnConvert resizes my pictures even if not needed

XnConvert Multi Platform - Windows, MacOSX, Linux

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

kop-95

XnConvert resizes my pictures even if not needed

Post by kop-95 »

Hello,

sorry for the silly question but I don't understand why the software resizes my pictures when I am not asking it to do so...

I select my directory with all my RAW files on the first tab, then I've deleted all the Actions from the second tab, and on the third tab I've selected my output directory, my filename structure and that's it.
With my 4592x3448 RAW pics, it converts it to 1920x1440 JPG files...

I can't understand what is wrong, as I've deleted all the actions (like resizing)...

Thanks for your help.
cday
XnThusiast

Re: XnConvert resizes my pictures even if not needed

Post by cday »

kop-95 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:48 pm Sorry for the silly question but I don't understand why the software resizes my pictures when I am not asking it to do so...

I select my directory with all my RAW files on the first tab, then I've deleted all the Actions from the second tab, and on the third tab I've selected my output directory, my filename structure and that's it.
With my 4592x3448 RAW pics, it converts it to 1920x1440 JPG files...

I can't understand what is wrong, as I've deleted all the actions (like resizing)...

On the Settings tab please see Load format settings... which may provide the explanation...

Please see this new thread: Suggestion: When RAW fie is loaded warn to select image version to be used
kop-95

Re: XnConvert resizes my pictures even if not needed

Post by kop-95 »

got it.

Thanks for your help