Question and possible bug for 1.80

XnConvert Multi Platform - Windows, MacOSX, Linux

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

Raging_Flames

Question and possible bug for 1.80

Post by Raging_Flames »

Like the title says I'm using XN convert version 1.80 (nConvert Version 1.80 - windows x64 (Mar 2 2019) - Libformat version 7.26). Starting off, is there a way to make a queue or even a hot folder that will only convert images with certain file extensions or strings in their name?

Second, the bug. When ever I convert a batch and have "Delete Original" active, XNView tries to steal window focus constantly. This of course makes it impossible to use my computer for anything else. This bug *seems* to be a lot like this one (https://www.xnview.com/mantisbt/view.php?id=1476) From a while back, but that's marked as resolved. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it.
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: Question and possible bug for 1.80

Post by xnview »

Raging_Flames wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:37 am Like the title says I'm using XN convert version 1.80 (nConvert Version 1.80 - windows x64 (Mar 2 2019) - Libformat version 7.26). Starting off, is there a way to make a queue or even a hot folder that will only convert images with certain file extensions or strings in their name?
currently no
Second, the bug. When ever I convert a batch and have "Delete Original" active, XNView tries to steal window focus constantly. This of course makes it impossible to use my computer for anything else. This bug *seems* to be a lot like this one (https://www.xnview.com/mantisbt/view.php?id=1476) From a while back, but that's marked as resolved. If you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it.
Without 'delete original', no problem? Windows 10?
Pierre.
Raging_Flames

Post by Raging_Flames »

Same as the bug before. XNConvert does not steal window focus with "Delete Original" turned off. And I am running windows 10.
Raging_Flames

Post by Raging_Flames »

Any news on this?
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

i can't reproduce with 1.82 on Windows 10. which settings do you use?
Pierre.