Color of HTML pages

All non-XnView related: softwares, formats, imaging, photography...

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

vincent3m

Color of HTML pages

Post by vincent3m »

Hi
When you create a html page with thumbnails, I Know it possible to change from white to any color the page where thumbnails are, but is is possible to change the background color of every main picture ? (white is not the best "color" I think !)
:?:
Thanks
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: color of pages

Post by xnview »

vincent3m wrote:Hi
When you create a html page with thumbnails, I Know it possible to change from white to any color the page where thumbnails are, but is is possible to change the background color of every main picture ? (white is not the best "color" I think !)
:?:
Thanks
For that you must change the html file...
Pierre.
vincent3m

couleur de la page

Post by vincent3m »

Bonsoir,
je ne suis pas sûr de m'être fait bien comprendre mais c'est peut-être moi qui ne comprends pas !!!. La page html a sa propre couleur. C'est la page où apparaissent les "vignettes" (thumbnails). Lorsqu'on clique sur une vignette, la photo principale apparaît sur un fond blanc. Est-il possible de changer ce fond et comment le faire ?
merci
VM
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: couleur de la page

Post by xnview »

vincent3m wrote:Bonsoir,
je ne suis pas sûr de m'être fait bien comprendre mais c'est peut-être moi qui ne comprends pas !!!. La page html a sa propre couleur. C'est la page où apparaissent les "vignettes" (thumbnails). Lorsqu'on clique sur une vignette, la photo principale apparaît sur un fond blanc. Est-il possible de changer ce fond et comment le faire ?
Il faut changer la color dans le tag BODY du fichier .html
Pierre.