[FIXED] RC1: Slideshow-Bug (when Titlebar enabled)

Bugs and Issues in 1.82 Test versions which have been fixed and verified as resolved.

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

Locked
User avatar
Lasse
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:04 am
Location: Braunschweig/Hondelage
Contact:

[FIXED] RC1: Slideshow-Bug (when Titlebar enabled)

Post by Lasse » Mon May 16, 2005 4:40 pm

Hi Pierre!

When you chose a folder for a slideshow and enable in the Settings-Section the Title-Bar, the first Image that is shown has a position "out of the window". The second picture and all others will be shown correctly.
Only the first one is wrong. When you enable "no title bar", than it's correct, however ...

Regards,
Lasse

User avatar
helmut
Posts: 8176
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Frankfurt, Germany

Re: RC1: Slideshow-Bug (when Titlebar enabled)

Post by helmut » Mon May 16, 2005 6:11 pm

Lasse wrote:When you chose a folder for a slideshow and enable in the Settings-Section the Title-Bar, the first Image that is shown has a position "out of the window". ...
I confirm this. :bugconfirmed:

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 32459
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: RC1: Slideshow-Bug (when Titlebar enabled)

Post by xnview » Mon May 16, 2005 7:32 pm

Lasse wrote:When you chose a folder for a slideshow and enable in the Settings-Section the Title-Bar, the first Image that is shown has a position "out of the window". The second picture and all others will be shown correctly.
Only the first one is wrong. When you enable "no title bar", than it's correct, however ...
I can't reproduce it, which other flags do you have?
Pierre.

User avatar
helmut
Posts: 8176
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Frankfurt, Germany

Re: RC1: Slideshow-Bug (when Titlebar enabled)

Post by helmut » Mon May 16, 2005 7:34 pm

xnview wrote:...
I can't reproduce it, which other flags do you have?
Deactivating the checkbox "No Title bar" in category "Slide show" of options should be sufficient. The problem can be seen in both the normal slide show and the slide show for a specific directory.

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 32459
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: RC1: Slideshow-Bug (when Titlebar enabled)

Post by xnview » Mon May 16, 2005 7:45 pm

helmut wrote:
xnview wrote:...
I can't reproduce it, which other flags do you have?
Deactivating the checkbox "No Title bar" in category "Slide show" of options should be sufficient. The problem can be seen in both the normal slide show and the slide show for a specific directory.
Ok, now i have it, you must use fullscreen too ;-)
Pierre.

Olive
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:18 pm
Location: Marseille
Contact:

Post by Olive » Mon May 23, 2005 11:59 pm

Fixed in RC2. Please move to Solved.

User avatar
Dreamer
XnThusiast
Posts: 4605
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: Slovakia

Post by Dreamer » Tue May 24, 2005 12:18 am

Olive wrote:Fixed in RC2. Please move to Solved.
OK

Locked