SE: More output folder options

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

Dreamer
XnThusiast

SE: More output folder options

Post by Dreamer »

In Shell Extension, if the file(s) already exist, the new file(s) are created. This is not the best solution, since when I resize about 100 pictures, there are 200 files in the folder (or even more, when I resize just some pictures) and it's not easy to sort all these files.

Therefore I suggest to:

1. Add more options to "Convert" dialog - the same as in Batch Processing dialog (Overwrite - replace ,ask , skip, rename), delete original, keep source format...

2. Or/and - Add option to create a new (sub)folder and place the new files to this folder.

Thanks.
Dreamer
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: SE: More output folder options

Post by xnview »

ok
Pierre.
Dreamer
XnThusiast

Post by Dreamer »

(re-post)

Great! Thank you.

Pierre, do you plan to add #1, or #2, or both? And in the next release, or later - after the break?

Could you add at least #2 before the break, please? Currently it's really confusing after resize/convert in large directories, especially for novice users (I know it from few such users :wink: ).

Thanks.
Dreamer
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

Dreamer wrote:(re-post)

Great! Thank you.

Pierre, do you plan to add #1, or #2, or both? And in the next release, or later - after the break?

Could you add at least #2 before the break, please? Currently it's really confusing after resize/convert in large directories, especially for novice users (I know it from few such users :wink: ).

Thanks.
Ok, i'll try to add the #2
Pierre.
Dreamer
XnThusiast

Post by Dreamer »

Thanks!!! :D
Dreamer