About time for Left/Center/Right "Add Text" callou

Ideas for improvements and requests for new features in XnView Classic

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

BUM!!!

About time for Left/Center/Right "Add Text" callou

Post by BUM!!! »

For the years I've been using your program and seeing you've nailed down all other trivial features, I'd say it's time you added Left/Center/Right text callout alignment.

You realize that to multi-line align center or right aligned text callouts is nothing short of aggravating!!!

Do the next version of your XnView (1.9.6) and your users a favor and add it in.

You're a good programmer, obviously. You can do it! Change text engines if need be.

I've gotten many "it's not necessary" excuses here in the past, but that's just NOT acceptable in today's day and age.

What's the problem?

Andy
BUM!!!
fbachofner

Re: About time for Left/Center/Right "Add Text" ca

Post by fbachofner »

BUM!!! wrote:For the years I've been using your program and seeing you've nailed down all other trivial features, I'd say it's time you added Left/Center/Right text callout alignment.
I agree, but your vehemence is a little over the top. Keep in mind this is not a commercial product for which you have to pay big bucks!

Take a look at my post
http://newsgroup.xnview.com/viewtopic.p ... highlight=

Does this reflect the time of "text callout alignment" you are requesting? You might want to support my request as I am providing a visual example of how it could be achieved . . . (at least as far as UI is concerned)
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: About time for Left/Center/Right "Add Text" ca

Post by xnview »

Please try XnView 1.96 beta
Pierre.