Page 1 of 1
more toolbar buttons
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:12 am
3. would like more options to be available with the view-toolbar like resize i´m using very often.
No more button
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:24 am
- The number of displayable buttons is limited up to 33 in "View", and it's impossible currently to add easily any button in the bar.
- For this too, there are several threads in which you could find information.
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:32 am
hm ok, sorry didnt find this in the "read me first"
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:34 am
hm, but i dont want to add more than 33 buttons to the toolbar, just want to choose out of more options/buttons..
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:51 am
Anonymous wrote:hm, but i dont want to add more than 33 buttons to the toolbar, just want to choose out of more options/buttons..
- You can't, since the images and the option-rows for the buttons you wish don't exist : there is a single bitmap containing 33 pre-defined icons in each skin (or in the embedded default bar one); each one is assigned to a function, and indeed, you can't add functions for which not any icon exists in the bitmap
- I'm on the Author's back for a while in order he'll change that annoying system, but till today, this improvement is very deeply located in his "Wish List
- IMHO, the best system is the Total Commander
one, since you can create as so many bars as you need, for any purpose, and even call each bar one by one in a circle sequence… Can use *.ico files, or icons from DLL, ICL, EXE etc.
- You could get an information about how the actual tool bar is made giving a glance HERE
… and many other things in the rest of the folder
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:07 am
ah ok. maybe would be the easiest. an .ico/bmp with the exact name of the option and you can replace them like you want. if its not found, then there could be just one not/available toolbarpic for substitute, but the function would anyway be available. i think this is more important than a individual picture. you can always use the thumbnailANDtext in toolbars.