Tools like Auto-cropping that use the color picker gets a random grey scale color when trying to pick a color from a grey scale image.
- Open the attached PNG file in XnView
- Use the Automatic crop tool or some other tool that uses the color picker
- Try to pick any color from the image with the color picker
Result: Random random grey scale color is selected
Edit: As a workaround I have been converting the image to true colors and then back to grey scale after using the tool, so it's not a big issue.
Bugs found in XnView Classic. Please report only one bug per topic!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- example file for reproducing the issue
- mask32.png (516 Bytes) Viewed 1115 times