Bugs and Suggestions in XnView Classic which have been resolved
Moderators: XnTriq, xnview
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:49 pm
- Location: Kavala
I can include it in my skin.
Didn't make it in beta 2.
Is there any chance we'll see icons on menus as well? (ref: Total Commander
I hate so much the fact that I adore women!
- Posts: 4441
- Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:57 am
- Location: Bordeaux, France
Hi Panos !
(ref: Total Commander
- I showed that it should be, quite flexible and configurable. Nope…
- Please, don't forget that in XnView, we can't even get the whole internal commands as a stable
- And with which icons ? Here, the most are coming from the bitmap-skin still…
- I'm not against, but I think that other additions¦changes are much more urgent, i.e. the languages files as text…
Vital and basic, and then time-saving for the Author and the translators.
Old user ON SELECTIVE STRIKE till further notice •
- Posts: 2442
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:11 am
XnView's Old Default skin needs updating!
Windows 10 Pro x64 1909
XnViewMP and Classic and PhotoFiltre Studio X
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:53 pm
The new Mezich folder tree icon has made it in B3. And the white background has finally disappeared!