RC3: Left-click scrolling & Folder Tree?

Bugs and Issues in 1.82 Test versions which have been fixed and verified as resolved.

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

Locked
Criftus
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:40 pm

RC3: Left-click scrolling & Folder Tree?

Post by Criftus » Mon May 23, 2005 2:29 pm

I'd love to be able to scroll around my images using the left-click-drag instead of the current method (right-click-dragging). I don't use the cropping features of XnView, and I zoom with the keyboard, so the left-click remains essentially useless during everyday use.

Also, with the XnView browser, the folder tree is set to act like a simplified explorer folder tree (one-click expands the sub-folders). Is there an option to turn that off? I'm used to double-clicking on folders when I'd like to view any sub-contents.

Cheers,
Criftus
Criftus@hotmail.com

User avatar
Dreamer
XnThusiast
Posts: 4605
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: Slovakia

Re: [Request?] Left-click scrolling & Folder Tree?

Post by Dreamer » Mon May 23, 2005 5:35 pm

Criftus wrote:I'd love to be able to scroll around my images using the left-click-drag instead of the current method (right-click-dragging). I don't use the cropping features of XnView, and I zoom with the keyboard, so the left-click remains essentially useless during everyday use.
You mean "Swap LMB and RMB"?
Use LMB for move large image and RMB for make selection?

If so, I fully agree, I already requested this. It would be very useful, not only for former ACDSee users.
Criftus wrote:Also, with the XnView browser, the folder tree is set to act like a simplified explorer folder tree (one-click expands the sub-folders). Is there an option to turn that off? I'm used to double-clicking on folders when I'd like to view any sub-contents.
Already requested, don't reply here please.

User avatar
Dreamer
XnThusiast
Posts: 4605
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: Slovakia

Re: [Request?] Left-click scrolling & Folder Tree?

Post by Dreamer » Sat May 28, 2005 12:44 am

Dreamer wrote:You mean "Swap LMB and RMB"?
Use LMB for move large image and RMB for make selection?

If so, I fully agree, I already requested this. It would be very useful, not only for former ACDSee users.
Pierre, what you think?

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 32459
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: [Request?] Left-click scrolling & Folder Tree?

Post by xnview » Mon May 30, 2005 1:55 pm

Dreamer wrote:
Dreamer wrote:You mean "Swap LMB and RMB"?
Use LMB for move large image and RMB for make selection?

If so, I fully agree, I already requested this. It would be very useful, not only for former ACDSee users.
Pierre, what you think?
Ok, i'll add configuration for that.
For to zoom in selection, must i use always LMB? because RMB open popup menu...
Pierre.

User avatar
Dreamer
XnThusiast
Posts: 4605
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: Slovakia

Re: [Request?] Left-click scrolling & Folder Tree?

Post by Dreamer » Mon May 30, 2005 3:39 pm

xnview wrote:
Dreamer wrote:
Dreamer wrote:You mean "Swap LMB and RMB"?
Use LMB for move large image and RMB for make selection?

If so, I fully agree, I already requested this. It would be very useful, not only for former ACDSee users.
Pierre, what you think?
Ok, i'll add configuration for that.
Great, thanks :D
xnview wrote:For to zoom in selection, must i use always LMB? because RMB open popup menu...
Yes, right.

And maybe "Make selection" with both buttons if "move" is not possible. Once "move" would be possible (image would be larger that screen), for "move" use LMB.

Locked