App background colors

Ideas for improvements and requests for new features in XnView MP

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

Rebellious
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:49 pm

Re: App background colors

Post by Rebellious »

xnview wrote:
Rebellious wrote:Yes

Check source code in gnome-color-chooser
so i think that it's a problem on QT5 side...
Yes, that's the boring part, testing and making all the small stuff work. :)

Maintaining several versions on different platforms would make my brain explode. I might even have bad dreams at night.
Erekle
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: App background colors

Post by Erekle »

Rebellious wrote:This is 0.72 x64 in Mint 13
On XP 0.72 looks as newer versions...
I adjusted another color, how was suggested here - http://newsgroup.xnview.com/viewtopic.p ... 14#p122253 - but now tree pane and toolbars are black, which is so hurt for eyes and icons visibility, as bright white. :)
Is it possible on XP to set toolbars and status bar in XP system color (RGB 236 233 216), and tree pane, preview and thumbnails pane background - in one color, not white and not black?
User avatar
XnTriq
Moderator & Librarian
Posts: 5616
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:00 am
Location: Ref Desk

Re: App background colors

Post by XnTriq »

Erekle wrote:I adjusted another color, how was suggested here - http://newsgroup.xnview.com/viewtopic.p ... 14#p122253 - but now tree pane and toolbars are black, which is so hurt for eyes and icons visibility, as bright white. :)
Is it possible on XP to set toolbars and status bar in XP system color (RGB 236 233 216), and tree pane, preview and thumbnails pane background - in one color, not white and not black?
Does the following QSS…

Code: Select all

QToolBar:horizontal {
background-color: rgb(236, 233, 216);
}
… have the desired effect, Erekle?
Erekle
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:48 pm

Re: App background colors

Post by Erekle »

XnTriq wrote:Does the following QSS…
Oh, as said, do not give a fish to hungry, but teach him, how to fish. :D
It is not the final variant, but already quite good.
Great thanks!

Image
Last edited by Erekle on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
XnTriq
Moderator & Librarian
Posts: 5616
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:00 am
Location: Ref Desk

Re: App background colors

Post by XnTriq »

Erekle wrote:It is not the final variant, but already quite good.
8)

PS: Status Bar Styling Issue
Rebellious
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:49 pm

Re: App background colors

Post by Rebellious »

Thanks Pierre, it's fixed in version 0.79 x64 Linux

Keyboard events Rotate (Ctrl+Shift+L/R) still not responding, neither does Delete file in full screen. Same for Comment (Ctrl+D), seems there is a zorder problem with dialogue boxes in full-screen (message boxes not raising or getting focus).

Is it possible to add Space key for cmd_fileNext?
User avatar
m.Th.
XnThusiast
Posts: 1583
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:31 am
Contact:

Re: App background colors

Post by m.Th. »

Rebellious wrote:Thanks Pierre, it's fixed in version 0.79 x64 Linux

Keyboard events Rotate (Ctrl+Shift+L/R) still not responding, neither does Delete file in full screen. Same for Comment (Ctrl+D), seems there is a zorder problem with dialogue boxes in full-screen (message boxes not raising or getting focus).

Is it possible to add Space key for cmd_fileNext?
Please get your request out from this thread. It is off-topic here and it will be most probably ignored. In fact, the best practice in order to get your problems solved is to split your problems in one problem per forum topic.
m. Th.

The Ascetic Experience - The best photos and texts from Holy Mountain (Athos)

- Dark Themed XnViewMP 0.90 64bit & XnView 2.00 x64 on Win7 x64 -
Post Reply