Windows 64bit (22H2), display resolution 3840x2160, win scaling 150%
There are too many zoom related items spread over menu.
Viewer / Browser / context menu
- group all zoom related items into one section
- move 'Real size' into 'Zoom' menu group (to the top/bottom of the list), because it is just another zoom value.
however it was a tickable option in xnview classic
- move 'Zoom in/out' insize 'Zoom' menu
I find zoom settings unintuitive, there are too many places to set them:
menu group for Viewer mode zoom settings (that does not affect combobox in Settings )
menu group for Preview panel zoom settings (no analog in Settings)
two comboboxes with additional 'Last used' item that does not add clarity at all:
-- Viewer mode - available in Viewer View menu as well
-- Fullscreen mode - avaialble oinly in Settings
- remove 'Auto image size' combobox for Viewer and Fullscreen modes from Settings.
Why remove from Settings?
you either have all settings duplicated in both places or completely remove from one place, not partial (there are no Preview).
in Viewer/Browser and in Settings or have them in one place
selected option from 'Auto image size' in 'View menu does not correlate with same combobox in Settings, it always stuck on 'Last used' item which is extremely confusing
- add 'Fullscreen zoom' menu group into Viewer's View menu