New Webpage Template using Carousel 3D and Lightbox

Plug-ins, add-ons, skins, icons, templates and other downloads. Contributions are welcome.

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

Post Reply
User avatar
Cowki
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Cardiff
Contact:

New Webpage Template using Carousel 3D and Lightbox

Post by Cowki »

Hi all,
Thought I'd let you know that I've got a new webpage template available.
It's a tweaked version of Saverio Caminiti's Lightbox viewer with flash-based Carousel 3D, so it can be used with XnView.

BUT... make sure you've got v1.92.1 (which is the current version at the time of this post) or later installed otherwise it won't work properly. Previous versions don't enumerate tags in the same way.

Anyway, I hope you guys like it...
I've set up a quick webpage at http://cowki.freeweb7.com/xnviewstuff/xnview.html with some simple instructions on how to use it, and of course a link to download it.

Oh, this is what it can look like
Image
but you can also customise the colours, blurs, reflections etc to whatever you want too.
... Enjoy :D

*edit
If you have problems linking directly to the site above, try going to http://cowki.freeweb7.com instead. There's a link there to the XnView stuff. I think the hosting company don't allow directly linking to a page that isn't in the root directory.
Last edited by Cowki on Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 34469
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: New Webpage Template using Carousel 3D and Lightbox

Post by xnview »

Thank you very much!
Pierre.
User avatar
Cowki
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Cardiff
Contact:

Post by Cowki »

Just want to say my hosting will be changing servers this Sunday so the site may not be available till Monday when everything should be back to normal.
Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

*edit*
Apparently the transfer is taking way longer than originally planned.
It has already been nearly a week, and they say they are just over half way through!
Something to do with server-to-server transfers being a lot slower than simply copying from one to another.
Anyway, I'll keep this post updated, and as soon as it's available again I'll let you all know.
Thx :?
User avatar
Cowki
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:17 am
Location: Cardiff
Contact:

Post by Cowki »

At last, its available again. Hope you enjoy it and that you think it was worth the wait.
Cheers :D
User avatar
helmut
Posts: 8219
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Frankfurt, Germany

Post by helmut »

You've done some wallpapers, now this cool web template. Thank you very much, cowki! :-)

I wonder whether the web template could be integrated into the XnView package or placed on the download page...
User avatar
oops66
XnThusiast
Posts: 1999
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:17 am
Location: France

Carousel and Cube 3D ...

Post by oops66 »

helmut wrote:You've done some wallpapers, now this cool web template. Thank you very much, cowki! :-)
I wonder whether the web template could be integrated into the XnView package or placed on the download page...
+1, very nice template cowki !

But to have this XnView generated carousel template working on internet, I had to change the extension of the thumb.html file name to thumb.xmp, and have to make these related modifications inside the index.html file.
(On local (PC)- both work :thumb.html and thumb.xml)

---------------------------------------------------------
Some other possible template:
http://www.bezzmedia.com/swfspot/samples/

An other possible nice template, 3d Rotating Image Cube:
http://www.bezzmedia.com/swfspot/sample ... Image_Cube
Image
XnViewMP 0.82 Linux X64 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS - X64
User avatar
rra
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 1:46 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Post by rra »

Anyway, I hope you guys like it...
I've set up a quick webpage at http://cowki.freeweb7.com/xnviewstuff/xnview.html with some simple instructions on how to use it, and of course a link to download it.
Hello Cowki,
your webpage looks very attractive,
is the template still available somewhere ??

Thanks,

René
drugo
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:23 am

Re: New Webpage Template using Carousel 3D and Lightbox

Post by drugo »

Cowki wrote:Hi all,
Thought I'd let you know that I've got a new webpage template available.
It's a tweaked version of Saverio Caminiti's Lightbox viewer with flash-based Carousel 3D, so it can be used with XnView.

BUT... make sure you've got v1.92.1 (which is the current version at the time of this post) or later installed otherwise it won't work properly. Previous versions don't enumerate tags in the same way.

Anyway, I hope you guys like it...
I've set up a quick webpage at http://cowki.freeweb7.com/xnviewstuff/xnview.html with some simple instructions on how to use it, and of course a link to download it.

Oh, this is what it can look like
Image
but you can also customise the colours, blurs, reflections etc to whatever you want too.
... Enjoy :D

*edit
If you have problems linking directly to the site above, try going to http://cowki.freeweb7.com instead. There's a link there to the XnView stuff. I think the hosting company don't allow directly linking to a page that isn't in the root directory.
i love it
i discover it now
but i can not download
and the links doesn't work
:(
escargot fou
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:08 pm

Re: New Webpage Template using Carousel 3D and Lightbox

Post by escargot fou »

Hello

Sorry for my poor english...

I put "Lightbox [Saverio Caminiti].zip" here : http://www.packupload.com/1TQIRMQGHIF

it contains
Cowki's files
a copy of his site in pdf
an attempt to explain (in French) to change the default settings

By

Escargot fou
drugo
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:23 am

Re: New Webpage Template using Carousel 3D and Lightbox

Post by drugo »

escargot fou wrote:Hello

Sorry for my poor english...

I put "Lightbox [Saverio Caminiti].zip" here : http://www.packupload.com/1TQIRMQGHIF

it contains
Cowki's files
a copy of his site in pdf
an attempt to explain (in French) to change the default settings

By

Escargot fou
thanks a lot!!!
cheers
User avatar
oops66
XnThusiast
Posts: 1999
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:17 am
Location: France

Re: New Webpage Template using Carousel 3D and Lightbox

Post by oops66 »

Hello,
A nice Webpage Template using Slideshow to add to xnview ;-)
Description: Full Screen Image Slideshow is a cool slideshow that uses jQuery and PHP to display large images from a directory automatically and using the entire browser window as its canvas! Thumbnails of every image is shown at the bottom of the slideshow for easy viewing on demand.

Example: Click here for demo:
http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/scr ... w/demo.htm

http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/scr ... ndex.shtml
XnViewMP 0.82 Linux X64 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS - X64
Post Reply