New behaviour is OK in View mode, but the zoom factor still resets to default value in the "direct" Fullscreen mode* Zoom kept if 'lock zoom' - http://newsgroup.xnview.com/viewtopic.php?t=16434
Steps to reproduce:
* Go to Tools -> Options -> General -> Keyboard/Mouse -> Switching modes. Set "Browser <> Fullscreen | Vewer <> Fullscreen" as an active scheme for the doubleclick action (or for any other action, no matter actually)
* In the Xnvew browser select a thumbnail of some picture. Make doubleclick. Picture opens in Fullscreen mode.
* Change zoom factor to any value that differs from the default value (30% for example).
* Enable "Lock Zoom"
* Exit Fullscreen mode (by pressing Esc or doubleclick). Xnvew returns to Browser mode
* Now make doubleclick again (on the same or on some other thumbnail, no matter). Picture opens in Fullscreen mode but with the default zoom factor value again (not 30% as expected). "Lock Zoom" setting is desregarded