Saving output to source folder in 1.90.1

XnConvert Multi Platform - Windows, MacOSX, Linux
RoyalScam

Saving output to source folder in 1.90.1

Post by RoyalScam »

Hello,

I was using XnConvert 1.83 since last year, and just updated to 1.90.1 today via the Mac App Store.

Previously I was able to Output to the same folder the input files reside in. Now, I have to choose the folder I want to Output to, and it stays set to that folder until I direct it elsewhere. It's driving me mental.

For the life of me, I can't seem to figure out which setting this would be to return to the previous behavior. "Keep folder structure/Keep parent folder" makes things worse.

I just want to have the Output automatically set to whatever folder currently holds the Input files. Is that not possible anymore?

(Currently using 1.90.1 on MacOS 10.14.6)
xnview
Author of XnView

Re: Saving output to source folder in 1.90.1

Post by xnview »

RoyalScam wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:34 pm Hello,

I was using XnConvert 1.83 since last year, and just updated to 1.90.1 today via the Mac App Store.

Previously I was able to Output to the same folder the input files reside in. Now, I have to choose the folder I want to Output to, and it stays set to that folder until I direct it elsewhere. It's driving me mental.
So you use the version from my website not App Store
Pierre.
RoyalScam

Post by RoyalScam »

That's the solution? To avoid the Mac App Store version?
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

RoyalScam wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:41 pm That's the solution? To avoid the Mac App Store version?
The Mac Apple Store version can't have 'source folder' due to MacOS permissions, if you had 'Source folder', it was the version from my website
Pierre.