Several questions and suggestions

Ideas for improvements and requests for new features in XnView MP

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

MARK2580

Several questions and suggestions

Post by MARK2580 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:17 am

Are you planning:

- Editing buttons of the small toolbar (where is the address, search, filter ...)
I am trying to switch from the FastStone program I am very used to, that in this panel there are 2 buttons backward from the beginning and an update button.

- The ability to reset the size of the thumbnails by default is set in the settings, and not just fit to the window.

- button to convert to * .jpg / png and so on. in the view mode toolbar. I really want in 1 click to convert an open file, for example in jpg or png.

- Is it possible to tell the program which files to read from folders. It seems that when the filter is turned on, the program still tries to read all existing files, and only then applies the filter, it takes a lot of time.

-

foxyshadis

Re: Several questions and suggestions

Post by foxyshadis » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:34 am

There's no one-click convert, but you can add Export to the command bar with a right-click->Customize on it. That's 2-3 click, at least.

MARK2580

Re: Several questions and suggestions

Post by MARK2580 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:19 am

foxyshadis wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:34 am
There's no one-click convert, but you can add Export to the command bar with a right-click->Customize on it. That's 2-3 click, at least.
I know perfectly well what commands I can add to the panel, but for example the conversion command only supports 1 file. And each time, open the batch conversion, configure everything for a terribly long time.