B2 : Diaporamas in .sld-files are always randomly played.

Bugs and Issues in 1.82 Test versions which have been fixed and verified as resolved.

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

Locked
Guest

B2 : Diaporamas in .sld-files are always randomly played.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:24 pm

Hello,

Diaporamas in .sld-files are always randomly played, even if RandomOrder=0.

Grasyop

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 33644
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: B2 : Diaporamas in .sld-files are always randomly played

Post by xnview » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:48 pm

Anonymous wrote:Diaporamas in .sld-files are always randomly played, even if RandomOrder=0.
Strange i have not this problem, you play the sld by clicking on it?
Pierre.

Xyzzy
Posts: 652
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:17 pm
Location: Poland

Post by Xyzzy » Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:03 pm

No confirmation in b3 for slide show run from Browser.

X.

marsh
XnThusiast
Posts: 2443
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:31 am

Post by marsh » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:18 am

Confirmed. SLD file launched from ms explorer uses Xnview's random setting which overrides SLD's setting.

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 33644
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Post by xnview » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:21 am

marsh wrote:Confirmed. SLD file launched from ms explorer uses Xnview's random setting which overrides SLD's setting.
Could you send me your .sld and your .ini?
Pierre.

marsh
XnThusiast
Posts: 2443
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:31 am

Post by marsh » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:22 am

xnview wrote:
marsh wrote:Confirmed. SLD file launched from ms explorer uses Xnview's random setting which overrides SLD's setting.
Could you send me your .sld and your .ini?
Sent.

When settings are different, then program setting is used instead of SLD setting.
Ex:
SLD uses RandomOrder = 0

Xnview ini uses:
[Slide]
Random=1

marsh
XnThusiast
Posts: 2443
Joined: Sun May 15, 2005 6:31 am

Post by marsh » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:49 am

Its fixed for me in RC2.

Locked