RC4: "Move" cursor not reset to standard cursor

Bugs found in XnView Classic. Please report only one bug per topic!

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

Post Reply
User avatar
helmut
Posts: 8219
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:47 pm
Location: Frankfurt, Germany

RC4: "Move" cursor not reset to standard cursor

Post by helmut »

When selecting an area, and then moving inside the selected area and pressing Ctrl key, the mouse cursor changes and indicates that selection can be moved. This is good, but when releasing Ctrl key, the mouse cursor is not reset. (Minor issue).
Last edited by helmut on Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Olive
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:18 pm
Location: Marseille
Contact:

Post by Olive »

yes, need to move the mouse to reset it.
though it's properly reset if LMB is set to move selection (in options>keyboard/mouse)
Dreamer
XnThusiast
Posts: 4605
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: Slovakia

Post by Dreamer »

Confirmed.
ckit
XnThusiast
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:11 am
Contact:

Post by ckit »

Confirmed in RC6 - minor issue until you move the mouse.
XnViewMP 64bits and Windows 10 Pro x64 2004
PhotoFiltre Studio X
Hacker
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 9:24 pm
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Contact:

Post by Hacker »

ckit wrote:Confirmed in RC6 - minor issue until you move the mouse.
? The cursor isn't shown after moving the mouse, either.
1. Open file in View
2. Go to normal Fullscreen
3. Wait for cursor to disappear
4. Press F12 and try to click something.

Roman
ckit
XnThusiast
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:11 am
Contact:

Post by ckit »

Hacker wrote: ? The cursor isn't shown after moving the mouse, either.
1. Open file in View
2. Go to normal Fullscreen
3. Wait for cursor to disappear
4. Press F12 and try to click something.

Roman
This has been fixed in RC7.
XnViewMP 64bits and Windows 10 Pro x64 2004
PhotoFiltre Studio X
ckit
XnThusiast
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:11 am
Contact:

Re: RC4: "Move" cursor not reset to standard curso

Post by ckit »

helmut wrote:When selecting an area, and then moving inside the selected area and pressing Ctrl key, the mouse cursor changes and indicates that selection can be moved. This is good, but when releasing Ctrl key, the mouse cursor is not reset. (Minor issue).
This is still a minor issue in RC7.
Post Reply