Watermark from a PNG file in Batch Convert

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView Classic.

Moderators: XnTriq, helmut, xnview

vivaxone

Watermark from a PNG file in Batch Convert

Post by vivaxone »

Is it possible that i can add a watermark via the Batch Convert -> Advanced Option Menu. with like PNG32. please let me know i would love to see that feature, then XNVIEW is the perfect solution for me.

Vivaxone
helmut

Re: watermark from a PNG file in Batch Convert

Post by helmut »

vivaxone wrote:Is it possible that i can add a watermark via the Batch Convert -> Advanced Option Menu. with like PNG32. please let me know i would love to see that feature, then XNVIEW is the perfect solution for me.

Vivaxone
I guess with a watermark you add an image (logo) to many other images. When adding, the image (logo) should be have a specific opacity so that the logo can be seen, but does not change the original image(s) much. Right?

Currently, this is not supported by XnView. You can add text with opacity to several image during batch conversion, but you cannot stamp a image into other images.

Post by Guest »

yes thats exactly what i mean, i could see the feature look like that, have the PNG32 or any other file supporting a alpha channel and adding it on the image, like,
top left, top middle, top right
left, middle, right
buttom left, buttom middle, buttom right
or offset in X,Y

Please let me know if that would be possible to do.
xnview
Author of XnView

Post by xnview »

Anonymous wrote:yes thats exactly what i mean, i could see the feature look like that, have the PNG32 or any other file supporting a alpha channel and adding it on the image, like,
top left, top middle, top right
left, middle, right
buttom left, buttom middle, buttom right
or offset in X,Y

Please let me know if that would be possible to do.
Currently not, but i'll add it
Pierre.
lord0815

Post by lord0815 »

Umm dont want to stress, but how far is the possibility for opacity of watermark images??

:)