I am working on a Windows 7 64-bit system.
NConvert I use is the 32-bit version, because as far as I know more plugins are available on https://www.xnview.com/en/xnview/#addons
For e.g. *.webp images
- the downloaded *.zip file with all availabe plugins contains a file: webp.dll from 26.7.2012
- the downloaded file webp.zip contains: webp.dll from 19.1.2015
- the XnViewMP 32-bit distribution contains libwebp.dll from 30.1.2019.
Only libwebp.dll works well for me when I try to convert *.webp images to *.jpg images.
For e.g. *.jp2 images
- the downloaded *.zip file with all available plugins contains 2 files from 2004 and 2011
- the XnViewMP 32-bit distribution contains openjp2.dll from 5.12.2018
Only openjp2.dll is working well.
So I ask: is there an overview available where we can find the latest (and properly working) plugins we should use with NConvert 32-bit and also 64-bit.
Thanks for your help in advance.