Video info settings

Moderator: xnview

Kadet
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:23 pm

Video info settings

Post by Kadet »

I believe that for videos app should set the information displayed on and below the thumbnails separately. For example, when it comes to movies, I'm interested in the time of a given movie, which doesn't make sense for photos.
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 48697
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France

Re: Video info settings

Post by xnview »

so label settings for image AND video?
Kadet
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:23 pm

Re: Video info settings

Post by Kadet »

xnview wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2026 6:59 am so label settings for image AND video?
Yes, two separate settings.
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 48697
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France

Re: Video info settings

Post by xnview »

but you have the duration of video in top left corner
Kadet
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:23 pm

Re: Video info settings

Post by Kadet »

xnview wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 7:02 am but you have the duration of video in top left corner
I'm not sure if I've seen this before, but now in v39 I definitely see it.
You can leave this topic for now, but I'm still not sure if it wouldn't be better if there were separate settings.

Edit:
There is no info about time after looking at files from Folders and Device memory view.
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 48697
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France

Re: Video info settings

Post by xnview »

Kadet wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:54 pm
There is no info about time after looking at files from Folders and Device memory view.
Please check...
Kadet
Posts: 456
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:23 pm

Re: Video info settings

Post by Kadet »

xnview wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2026 11:17 am
Kadet wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2026 6:54 pm
There is no info about time after looking at files from Folders and Device memory view.
Please check...
Fixed.