Not for Bookmarks and Folders.
Choose Folder thumbnails request
Moderator: xnview
-
xnview
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 48728
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
Re: Choose Folder thumbnails request
Please check v41
-
Kadet
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:23 pm
Re: Choose Folder thumbnails request
Sorry, not correct in Folders.
-
xnview
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 48728
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
Re: Choose Folder thumbnails request
I'm not able to reproduce, here it works for Folders. I've tried by cleaning cache, and the same.
-
Kadet
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:23 pm
Re: Choose Folder thumbnails request
Sorry, I forgot to clear the data.
After cleaning it is fine.
And yet no. All I had to do was crop one image and a new one was created, and the problem returned.
However, it is not the new image that is a miniature, but a completely different, still the same image from the subway.
-
xnview
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 48728
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
Re: Choose Folder thumbnails request
Which files do you have in this folder, and which one is used?Kadet wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 1:23 pm And yet no. All I had to do was crop one image and a new one was created, and the problem returned.
However, it is not the new image that is a miniature, but a completely different, still the same image from the subway.
-
Kadet
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:23 pm
Re: Choose Folder thumbnails request
This is a test folder. In it, I created a smaller file with the name “__cover.jpg”, so it should be the first one, as it works in other folders.xnview wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 1:47 pm Which files do you have in this folder, and which one is used?
Appears a photo from the subway, but I don't know which one, because I have several types of them for saturation tests.
-
xnview
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 48728
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
Re: Choose Folder thumbnails request
could you try to reproduce with a clean folder, or send me your folder, i'm not able to reproduce...Kadet wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2026 2:01 pm This is a test folder. In it, I created a smaller file with the name “__cover.jpg”, so it should be the first one, as it works in other folders.
Appears a photo from the subway, but I don't know which one, because I have several types of them for saturation tests.
-
Kadet
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:23 pm
-
xnview
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 48728
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
Re: Choose Folder thumbnails request
Ok, i can reproduce. Please check v45Kadet wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2026 8:22 pm Test Folder:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mL-5Lu ... drive_link
-
Kadet
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:23 pm
Re: Choose Folder thumbnails request
Now is ok in v45 