👍[v41] HEIC no stars setting [Fixed]
Moderator: xnview
-
Kadet
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:23 pm
👍[v41] HEIC no stars setting [Fixed]
I was able to set stars for the HEIC file some version ago, but now I can't.
Last edited by Kadet on Tue Aug 25, 2026 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
xnview
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 48733
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
Re: [v41] HEIC no stars setting
It was always like that since first version. Please check v45
-
Kadet
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:23 pm
Re: [v41] HEIC no stars setting
I can rate someone else's photo, but I can't rate these two of mine.xnview wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:24 pm It was always like that since first version. Please check v45
-
xnview
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 48733
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
-
Kadet
- Posts: 457
- Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:23 pm
-
xnview
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 48733
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
Re: [v41] HEIC no stars setting
Please check v46