1.12: Bug?? Browser scroll bar track same color as browser window background

*** Please report new bugs here! ***

Moderators: xnview, Dreamer

KLE-France
Posts: 174
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:00 pm

1.12: Bug?? Browser scroll bar track same color as browser window background

Post by KLE-France »

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a suggestion, but I do think this changed with version 1.12, so I'll put it here.

XnView: MP 1.12 - 64 bit
OS: Windows 64 bit

In the grey theme (at least), the at-rest color of the scroll bar track is the same as the browser window background.

Looks like this:

Scroll bar at rest.jpg

For reference, here's what it looks like on-hover:

Scroll bar on hover.jpg


This was not the case in earlier versions, I think. Hence why I think this is an accident manifesting with V. 1.12.

Effect: In any case, because the at-rest scroll bar track color is the same as the browser window, it makes it difficult to find the scroll bar track, and moreover it is visually jarring, especially there where the scroll bar meets the Columns header bar, but also just generally, with the browser window apparently "bleeding" into the scrollbar.

To reproduce:
1. Set Tools > Settings > General > Theme to Grey
2. Observe browser window and at-rest scroll bar track

Actual behaviour (bug): Browser window background and at-rest scroll bar track share the same shade of grey.

Expected behaviour: The at-rest scroll bar track color should be darker than the browser window background.

Suggestion: The at-rest color of the scroll bar track could be the same shade of grey as the Columns header bar.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.