1.12.1 does not respect qt6ct

Bugs which are supposed to be fixed in the next test version (not available yet)

Moderators: xnview, Dreamer

rhinjard
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:37 am

1.12.1 does not respect qt6ct

Post by rhinjard »

I am using the latest version 1.12.1. After installing I have found it does not respect qt6ct theme unlike v1.11.7 which used to support qt5ct. I know it's only xnviewmp as other qt6 apps respect qt6ct theme.

OS: Linux Mint 22.3
V: 1.12.1
Desktop: CInnamon
Using qt6ct with qt6gtk2 style.
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 48764
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France

Re: 1.12.1 does not respect qt6ct

Post by xnview »

right will be fixed
rhinjard
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:37 am

Re: 1.12.1 does not respect qt6ct

Post by rhinjard »

xnview wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2026 6:35 am right will be fixed
Thank you.