Webpage templates: List of keywords

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView Classic.

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

User avatar
TorstenT
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: København / Copenhagen
Contact:

Webpage templates: List of keywords

Post by TorstenT »

<Moderator's note: This topic has been moved>

Hej,

I have used the web page generation quite often and I am very pleased about the web page templates in version 1.80.1.

But: Where can I find a list of all key words (those like #FILENAME#) ? I cannot find any piece of info about them.

Thanx in advance,
Torsten
Torsten Thießenhusen
callto:TorstenThiessenhusen (Skype)
Dreamer
XnThusiast
Posts: 4605
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: Slovakia

Post by Dreamer »

Press [Insert>>] button...
User avatar
TorstenT
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: København / Copenhagen
Contact:

Post by TorstenT »

No, no, no, you misunderstood me.

I mean the keywords which are used within the web templates (like #PIC_LINK#, #FILENAME#, #PIC_TEXT#, etc.) because I want to modify the templates.

I do *not* mean the keywords which are used within the setup window within the box titled "Information displayed" (like <file name>, <annotation>, etc.). Those "<...>" keywords are all merged into the value of the #PIC_TEXT#, so you can "transfer" all sorts of stuff from the image into your webpage. BTW, a very smart thing; as I found out you can even combine them with any free text and even HTML-tags!

So, has anybody a list of all "#...#" keywords?
Torsten Thießenhusen
callto:TorstenThiessenhusen (Skype)
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 34090
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Post by xnview »

TorstenT wrote:No, no, no, you misunderstood me.

I mean the keywords which are used within the web templates (like #PIC_LINK#, #FILENAME#, #PIC_TEXT#, etc.) because I want to modify the templates.

I do *not* mean the keywords which are used within the setup window within the box titled "Information displayed" (like <file name>, <annotation>, etc.). Those "<...>" keywords are all merged into the value of the #PIC_TEXT#, so you can "transfer" all sorts of stuff from the image into your webpage. BTW, a very smart thing; as I found out you can even combine them with any free text and even HTML-tags!

So, has anybody a list of all "#...#" keywords?
Here is the list of supported tags, i can add new if necessary...
#TITLE#
#HEADER#
#FRAME_PAGE#
#THUMB_LINK#
#THUMB_ALT#
#THUMB_WIDTH#
#THUMB_HEIGHT#
#THUMB_TEXT#
#FILENAME#
#PREV_PAGE#
#NEXT_PAGE#
#THUMB_PAGE#
#PIC_LINK#
#PIC_ALT#
#PIC_WIDTH#
#PIC_HEIGHT#
#PIC_TEXT#
Pierre.
User avatar
TorstenT
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: København / Copenhagen
Contact:

Post by TorstenT »

Thank you! /T.
Torsten Thießenhusen
callto:TorstenThiessenhusen (Skype)
Alexei

Post by Alexei »

Can I calculate values in templates:
#PIC_WIDTH#+15
#PIC_HEIGHT#+30
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 34090
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Post by xnview »

Alexei wrote:Can I calculate values in templates:
#PIC_WIDTH#+15
#PIC_HEIGHT#+30
No, sorry
Pierre.
Guest

Post by Guest »

Hi!
Tag #PIC_TEXT# not working in ver 1.91 from 2007/05/16.

Tnx.
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 34090
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Post by xnview »

Anonymous wrote:Hi!
Tag #PIC_TEXT# not working in ver 1.91 from 2007/05/16.
Not working???? But is used in all templates!
Pierre.
Guest

Post by Guest »

xnview wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Hi!
Tag #PIC_TEXT# not working in ver 1.91 from 2007/05/16.
Not working???? But is used in all templates!
I tested first 5 included tag #PIC_TEXT#
Olive
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:18 pm
Location: Marseille
Contact:

Post by Olive »

Make sure you're using #PIC_TEXT# in page.html and #THUMB_TEXT# in thumb.html
Guest

Post by Guest »

Olive wrote:Make sure you're using #PIC_TEXT# in page.html and #THUMB_TEXT# in thumb.html
I know. This sample page.html
-----cut-----
</style></head>
<body>
<center><H1>#PIC_TEXT#</H1></center>
<p>
<br><br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
<center>
<a>Back</a> |
<a>Next</a> |
<a>Icons</a>
-----cut-----
Tags #PREV_PAGE#, #NEXT_PAGE# and #THUMB_PAGE# working.

Tag #PIC_TEXT# show empty string. All pictires have annotations.
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 34090
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Post by xnview »

Anonymous wrote: Tags #PREV_PAGE#, #NEXT_PAGE# and #THUMB_PAGE# working.

Tag #PIC_TEXT# show empty string. All pictires have annotations.
But what do you use as Info in web dialog?
Pierre.
pjp
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:53 am
Contact:

Post by pjp »

Can you add keywords for gps info ?
Thanks, Pavel
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 34090
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Post by xnview »

pjp wrote:Can you add keywords for gps info ?
Thanks, Pavel
Ok, i'll add GPS
Pierre.
Post Reply