*** Please report new bugs here! ***
- Moderator & Librarian
- Posts: 5574
- Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:00 am
- Location: Ref Desk
MP beta 0.39.0 Windows:
There's an extra slash in the pathnames for default.bar
Code: Select all
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:05 pm
- Location: UK
I noticed this too...
I also noticed that in the .ini, it seems to be using forward slash ("/") in text path-directory places instead of using the correct backwards slash ("\")... This needs addressing too since...
..I like to open the .ini in a text editor and input my own full filename path's as a manual non-standard method for 'Recent Files'
Is forward slash used for support of Linux builds? Or is forward slash just another error
MP 0.39 -win
- Posts: 4441
- Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:57 am
- Location: Bordeaux, France
XnTriq & budz45
• Confirmed ! Same mess here in my INI for all paths… the most surprising being that they work even so,
I tested with the “Recent files”.
- In some cases the “/” works in Windows instead of the “\”. However, I would prefer the correct character, and I'm curious to hear the Pierre
's explanation (?) about this oddity…
Old user ON SELECTIVE STRIKE till further notice •
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 33336
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
Please check XnViewMP 0.48