Converting png/ico to jpeg & background color

Discussions on NConvert - the command line tool for image conversion and manipulation

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

Post Reply
sinasalek

Converting png/ico to jpeg & background color

Post by sinasalek » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:05 am

Hi, thanks for this great tool ;)
it seems that setting background color when converting png/ico to jpeg is not possible with nconvert.
is there any chance that this feature added in next releases?

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 31607
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Converting png/ico to jpeg & background color

Post by xnview » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:47 am

sinasalek wrote:Hi, thanks for this great tool ;)
it seems that setting background color when converting png/ico to jpeg is not possible with nconvert.
is there any chance that this feature added in next releases?
Yes, currently there is no way to set background color when converting in 24bits...
Pierre.

Guest

Re: Converting png/ico to jpeg & background color

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:02 pm

xnview wrote:
sinasalek wrote:Hi, thanks for this great tool ;)
it seems that setting background color when converting png/ico to jpeg is not possible with nconvert.
is there any chance that this feature added in next releases?
Yes, currently there is no way to set background color when converting in 24bits...
do u have any plan for adding this feature?

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 31607
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Converting png/ico to jpeg & background color

Post by xnview » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:09 pm

Anonymous wrote:
xnview wrote:
sinasalek wrote:Hi, thanks for this great tool ;)
it seems that setting background color when converting png/ico to jpeg is not possible with nconvert.
is there any chance that this feature added in next releases?
Yes, currently there is no way to set background color when converting in 24bits...
do u have any plan for adding this feature?
Which png/ico format do you want to convert? 32bits or 8bits?
Pierre.

sinasalek

Re: Converting png/ico to jpeg & background color

Post by sinasalek » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:06 pm

xnview wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
xnview wrote:
32Bit, http://salek.ws/add.ico

Post Reply