Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView Classic.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Go to Tools » Options... » General » Read/Write » Read » PNG:
- Compose image with transparency should be switched on.
- Compose image with alpha (32bits) should be disabled.
- Go to Tools » Options... » View » View:
- Pick white as your Background colour.
- Make sure Use transparent index (<=8bits) or alpha channel setting is activated.
Activate both Compose image with transparency and Compose image with alpha (32bits). You can then choose whatever Background colour you like for the rest of the window.tarc wrote:Is there a way to keep the default gray background of xnview and have the the white only in the area of the drawing?