1.91.5: TIFF (1bit, G4-Fax) Print out still mirrored

Bugs found in XnView Classic. Please report only one bug per topic!

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

sunhill
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:51 am

1.91.5: TIFF (1bit, G4-Fax) Print out still mirrored

Post by sunhill »

Hi Pierre,

i have tried printing out TIFF's (1bit, G4-Fax) with the new version 1.91.5 and unfortunately the result is still mirrored.
Could you please have a look at this issue.

Regards

SunHill

----------------------------------------------------------------

We are using a HP-Laserjet 5100 as a network-printer.
WinXP Pro SP2.0
P4/3GHz/3GB RAM
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 36798
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France

Re: 1.91.5 - TIFF (1bit, G4-Fax) Print out still mirrored

Post by xnview »

sunhill wrote: i have tried printing out TIFF's (1bit, G4-Fax) with the new version 1.91.5 and unfortunately the result is still mirrored.
Could you please have a look at this issue.
Are you sure that you have the 1.91.5?? For me, there is no more bug.
Which settings (print) do you have?
Pierre.
sunhill
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:51 am

Post by sunhill »

Hi Pierre,

it just happen when i have checked the new option: "Automatically rotate the picture (if needed)".
I love this new function, but i am not so happy with the mirrored pictures.. :-))


Normal printing without this checkbox is ok.

Regards

SunHill
joanra
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:04 am

Post by joanra »

Hi...

I have the same problem with tiff images.

The printed image is ok when i try to print directly from the browser
but mirrored when i print from image view.

I have v1.91.5 and I have made no changes in printing settings.
I don't have checked "Automatically rotate the picture (if needed)".

Thanks...
kabalevsky
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:02 pm

...still mirrored...

Post by kabalevsky »

Hello,

The same is true in my case. I have version 1.91.5, default settings for printing, i.e. "Automatically rotate the picture" not checked. However, it also happens with "Automatically rotate..." checked.

This is with Windows XP and various HP printers.

It's a pity...

Thanks & best regards.
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 36798
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France

Re: ...still mirrored...

Post by xnview »

kabalevsky wrote:Hello,

The same is true in my case. I have version 1.91.5, default settings for printing, i.e. "Automatically rotate the picture" not checked. However, it also happens with "Automatically rotate..." checked.

This is with Windows XP and various HP printers.

It's a pity...
I fix it asap
Pierre.
Victor

PROBLEM IN PRINTING

Post by Victor »

Hey guys, I have the same problem also. Pls fix it ASAP.

TKS
SinMike
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by SinMike »

It's not only with tiff images. Every black/white image is printed just like "vertical flip" was used. I use a 1.91.5 version. Fix it, and it will be The Best Viewer in the World! :wink:
User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 36798
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France

Post by xnview »

SinMike wrote:It's not only with tiff images. Every black/white image is printed just like "vertical flip" was used. I use a 1.91.5 version. Fix it, and it will be The Best Viewer in the World! :wink:
You can test the 1.91.6
Pierre.
joanra
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:04 am

Post by joanra »

Hi...

Great!!! the problem with tiff images is solved in 1.91.6 beta version.

Thanks Pierre!!!