- Open an image.
- In View mode, go to Filter » Adobe Photoshop Plug-In....
- In the Plugins manager, choose The Plugin Site » Harry's Filters 3.01... (or any other available plug-in) and click on Start....
- Apply the filter with some random settings.
» The image is changed, and the unsaved indicator (asterisk) shows up.
- Back in the Plugins manager, click on the Undo button.
» The changes are undone, but indicator doesn't go away.
- Leave the Plugins manager by clicking on OK.
- Back in View mode, click on the Undo button in the toolbar.
» The filter is applied again, the asterisk disappears.
Bugs and Suggestions in XnView Classic which have been resolved
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Hello,Clo wrote: XnTriq
• Confirmed here following your steps.
Yes, it is the same problem than here :
Because the original image (1st), should always stay in the undo Tmp memory even if the number of modifications is over the Undercount level setting or else (a 8bf filter is applied, ...), and it's not the case for the moment.
And in plus for the 8bf filters we have a bistable behavior like in the pevious Xnview versions.
But this is not a major problem and it can be posponed?
XnViewMP 0.82 Linux X64 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS - X64