Using on HTC Touch HD

Discussions on XnView for PocketPC

Moderators: XnTriq, xnview

Mr Currywurst
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:39 pm

Using on HTC Touch HD

Postby Mr Currywurst » Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:52 pm

XnView for PDAs is the best programm as viewer :D
But now I use it on HTC Touch HD. There I don't find a solution to switch to the next picture in full screen mode with gestures. The Touch HD don't have buttons for scrolling :(
Is there a solution with Version 1.5? If not it would be great to add this functionality in the next version.

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 27896
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Using on HTC Touch HD

Postby xnview » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:40 pm

No, you have a contextual menu.
You would like a gesture from left to right (for example) to go to next picture?
Pierre.

Mr Currywurst
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:39 pm

Re: Using on HTC Touch HD

Postby Mr Currywurst » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:48 am

xnview wrote:No, you have a contextual menu.
You would like a gesture from left to right (for example) to go to next picture?


Yes, that I mean. If you want to show someone your pictures it need to long time to use the context menue. It would be great if there could be a solution.

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 27896
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Using on HTC Touch HD

Postby xnview » Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:10 am

Mr Currywurst wrote:
xnview wrote:No, you have a contextual menu.
You would like a gesture from left to right (for example) to go to next picture?


Yes, that I mean. If you want to show someone your pictures it need to long time to use the context menue. It would be great if there could be a solution.

Could you send me your email by PM to send you a test version?
Pierre.

willio
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:40 pm

Postby willio » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:46 pm

I use XnView pocket for several years now (WM 5 NL, WM6 WWE, WM6.1 WWE) and like the program very much. I agree it's more difficult to use on the HD but -more important- with me it's unstabil! how come?
HTC Touch HD

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 27896
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Postby xnview » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:37 pm

willio wrote:it's unstabil! how come?

unstable???
Pierre.

franck47
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:04 pm

Re: Using on HTC Touch HD

Postby franck47 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:36 pm

xnview wrote:
Mr Currywurst wrote:
xnview wrote:No, you have a contextual menu.
You would like a gesture from left to right (for example) to go to next picture?


Yes, that I mean. If you want to show someone your pictures it need to long time to use the context menue. It would be great if there could be a solution.

Could you send me your email by PM to send you a test version?



I have a HTC HD too. Did you include the problem of gesture in a new release or do you have a test release?
Thank you and congratulations for your excellent program.

Franck

User avatar
xnview
Author of XnView
Posts: 27896
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Using on HTC Touch HD

Postby xnview » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:23 pm

franck47 wrote:I have a HTC HD too. Did you include the problem of gesture in a new release or do you have a test release?
Thank you and congratulations for your excellent program.

You have it in last release
Pierre.

Eduardo
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:50 am

Re: Using on HTC Touch HD

Postby Eduardo » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:54 am

Sorry for asking, but in what release of XnView was the problem of gesture resolved?


Return to “XnView Pocket”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest