- Go to Tools » Options... » View » Fullscreen.
- Tick the checkbox for Show information and enter the following variables into the textarea:
Code: Select all
<Filename Number>/<File Index>
- Browse a folder with a bunch of images.
- Select a thumbnail and hit F11 to open the image in fullscreen mode.
- Start a Quick Slideshow.
- After a few images XnView crashes without error message.
Bugs and Suggestions in XnView Classic which have been resolved
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
XnView v1.96.0 beta 1+2 @ Windows 2000 SP4:
OK, let me try that again:
- Create a new folder and put an image with the filename 0123456789.jpg in there.
(File format & extension don't really matter.)
- Start XnView and go to Tools » Options... » View » Fullscreen.
- Tick the checkbox for Show information and enter <Filename Number> into the textarea.
- Browse to the newly created folder, select the thumbnail of 0123456789.jpg and hit F11 to open the image in fullscreen mode.
- XnView crashes without any kind of error message.