Restore Default View

Ask for help and post your question on how to use XnView MP.

Moderator: xnview

ajax
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:23 pm

Restore Default View

Post by ajax »

It looks like I'm guilty of fiddling with the "View" (maybe layout) and have now made some changes which I do not know how to undo. To be sure XnView MP has lots of capabilities. Unfortunately, this does increase complexity. Therefore, when experimenting with new options it seems natural to want to restore things to the way they were and start over. While this could be done by uninstalling and reinstalling the software it would seem natural for there to be a less intrusive method. After spending quite a bit of time trying/experimenting with various options I haven't been able to do it.

In my case, it seems that I managed to delete/disappear the frame at the bottom of the Window that displays metadata as well as other things.

While I hope it is simple I'd be grateful for some help figuring out how to restore the original view/layout.
User avatar
user0
XnThusiast
Posts: 3142
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:37 am

Re: Restore Default View

Post by user0 »

rename xnview.ini