First: the interface with both Treelist and Tabs works really well. I love that new 'Options' window...
Issues (based on Beta 6):
- Rename "After 'Save as', change filename" to "Work with saved file" (or any better suggestion... With this option, XnView considers file used in last 'Save as' instead of original file for further display/dialog/action).
- Can someone explain the use of "Current" for Startup directory???
- Rename first tab "Keyboard/Mouse" to "Viewer".
- Rename "Choose the formats which you use most... bla-bla" to "Favourite save formats".
- What is "Use default tab control" for? (Tabs are not properly drawed with that option... )
> 'Folder tree'
- Shouldn't "Folder tree" be renamed to the more generic "Treeview"? (cf: Favourites and Categories in addition to Folders)
- I would prefer to remove 'Use label in tab' option and leave it always enabled.
- 'Keep original date/time attributes' is unnecessary, IMO, as already available in GENERAL>File Operations ('keep date/time for saving').
- What is 'Use Lossless rotation when possible (JPEG)' for?
- Use the following column titles:
Code: Select all
List item in | Create | Show in Thumbnail views | Other views | thumbnail | Preview
(current "show item" and "show as thumbnail" are not different enough. "Show" used everywhere is not efficient)
- I would prefer 'Use embedded thumbnail'>"only if larger than XnView thumbnail size" (*).
- Rename "Show 4 thumbnails in folder's thumbnail (instead of 1)" to "Use 4 images instead of 1 for folder's thumbnail".
- Rename "Use delayed high quality for pictures larger than (pixel)" to "Delay high quality for pictures larger than [ ] MegaPixels" and update the method used.
Thank you for your feedback/opinion.