We're getting pretty good at this....
- "Generate file listing" is twice, for two shortcuts - Shift+L and Ctrl+M
- Shortcut is missing for "Rebuild thumbnails" (Ctrl+R) - I think the name should be "Refresh (rebuild thumbnails)" because there are also other modes without thumbnails. Don't know what would be the best though...
- "Refresh - F5, Shift+R" - I think the same way should be used for all shortcuts, so "F5 (or) Shift+R"
- I think "(hold)" for mouse shortcuts (but not for "Left button (hold)" for example) is not needed, explanation at main Shortcut Keys category is enough - and it's not listed for all shortcuts. If you think there should be a special note about it, then it might be at main Shortcut Keys page, where you're explaining the keyboard shortcuts (Shift+L).
All these things are done/changed/fixed as you suggest. Thank you.
- You're using "*" for two different things in "All modes" and other modes (browser, viewer, mouse shortcuts), perhaps a different sign should be used, since we can't use it for "Toggle between modes - Enter" for example - it's customizable too.
Good observation. I've changed the asterisk ( * ) in "All modes" to a dagger ( † ), and then added an asterisk to "Toggle between modes." Thanks.
- I'm not sure about the mode "Viewer", perhaps "View" should be used - it's also in Options - Pierre also uses term "Edit mode" - it means viewer and fullscreen - I'd use "View"...
I made the conscious decision to change all occurances of "View Mode" to "Viewer" or "Viewer Mode", because it goes better with "Browser." I sent Pierre a note, and I think he agrees with this decision. So thank you for the good input and observations, but I think I'm going to stick with "Viewer." If you REALLY REALLY don't like it, then we can talk about it some more.
So NOW is it perfect?!!!