• Thank you, I remember to have read up to “If no more opened file, I quit ?”
I missed the end of that thread on the moment…
• There are two main points :
1. The request of the claimant is questionable with regard to his arguments for the changed behaviour,
based on the kind of programme XnView is.
- IMHO, it's an editor as well, since we can change files in many ways.
- Moreover, I tested with Maxthon¦IE6, Firefox and Opera : These browsers do not
close the programme (at least by default).
So, that the claimant told in the French thread is not true…
2. I can't understand why Pierre didn't set at least
INI options when changing that…
• I checked in old versions 1.80.3 - 1.82.4 - 1.90 Alpha 2 : Ctrl+W behaves “classic”, it doesn't close the programme…
• Further, we have to redefine that behaviour when in Full Screen mode¦s,
I use this rarely hence the above proposed flags for an INI entry missed that case
(I edited and completed now, also the mock-up).
• Now, wait & see, I guess that we can't do more…:?