Ideas for improvements and requests for new features in XnView Classic
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
I see Automatic Levels (White Balance?) and Automatic Contrast as available commands.....I would like the addition of (1) Histogram Stretch and (2) Dynamic Range Extender or Shadow Recovery.....other optional commands such as Contrast Layer Overlay, Warming Filter, etc would be nice....
For future reference:
XnTriq ([url=http://newsgroup.xnview.com/viewtopic.php?p=70748#p70748]Modify Automatic contrast command and Levels tool[/url]) wrote:
- Image correction
- which optimal settings for a captured page?
- Harder "Autolevels" (like Photoshop)
- Autolevels: What do you use? XNView or Photoshop?
- "Automatic levels" adjustment wrongly implemented
- Equilibre des blancs dans Xnview ?
- Automatic whitebalance
- display values when auto correcting
- AutoColor function in XnView/NConvert?