Ideas for improvements and requests for new features in XnView MP
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
Please contact me by email contact at xnview dot commmaier wrote:Would it be possible to implement this feature if we would pay for this as a special feature? And how much effort this would mean? Friendly Michael
[quote="XnTriq (How to "Batch" several commands via Icon in the Viewer?)"]XnTriq ([url=http://newsgroup.xnview.com/viewtopic.php?p=89060#p89060]Drag'nDrop to Favourites[/url]) wrote:It would be a great time saver (at least for mouse-centric users), if we had a pane(l) for dragging&dropping files onto customizable targets…
… like the SendTo bar in Paperport…
- File management (“Copy to folder...” and/or “Move to folder...”)
- “Delete...” (Recycle bin / File shredder)
- “Upload on web... ”, “Send by FTP”, “Send by Email...”
- Applications (“Open with...”)
- “Batch Processing...” (XBS scripts)
… or Photoshop Droplets or PngOptimizer.
[ z00m ]
- User defined Convert buttons
- Image adjustment/transformation scripts
- make a convert script work in right mouse button...
- REQST: Save adjustments as script
- Batch processing from command line
- Custom button with assigned batch processing "macro"
- Toolbar button which executes script
- Batch processing via button
- Macros and XBS files
- Toolbar Button Parameters
- Custom button for a script