1.115 problem with dragging the input box
Moderators: xnview, Dreamer
-
delvin
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2026 3:57 pm
1.115 problem with dragging the input box
There is a
problem with dragging the input box. If you drag a directory over, it will not read the contents of the folder, which means that no files in the directory have been added. This was confirmed to work properly in the previous version 1.114.
-
xnview
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 48742
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
Re: 1.115 problem with dragging the input box
windows or macos?
-
delvin
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2026 3:57 pm
Re: 1.115 problem with dragging the input box
Win11, Sorry, after several tests I’ve done now, I can describe the problem in more detail: this actually happens when dragging folders, and some file types that can be processed are not recognised. I tried dragging directories containing files like .jpg and .png, and they were listed normally. Since my usual workflow mostly involves directories with eps and other vector formats, I believe this update probably didn’t handle vector files in the directory correctly during drag events (I actually tested and found that .eps or .ai files in a directory are not recognised, though it used to work fine in 1.114).
-
xnview
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 48742
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
Re: 1.115 problem with dragging the input box
-
xnview
- Author of XnView
- Posts: 48742
- Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:31 am
- Location: France
Re: 1.115 problem with dragging the input box
This problem is supposed to be fixed in XnView MP 1.11.6. Please check and confirm the bug fix here.