• Thank you. Forging ahead, please could you try to fix up the following bug and lacunaæ :Ok, i'll change that in 1.93.5
1. Like it's shown HERE, one can set a button to start a programme.
- But the info-text (info-bulle) can't be chosen, we miss a field to enter it.
Hence, we have only the EXE name which often is not meaningful.
2. For the Browser bar, the classic CD Drive\directory\ command doesn't work.
Call Directory is a basic command in Windows, i.e. it works with buttons in TC for ages.
- In the Browser at least, I guess it could be very useful for a very used folder instead to open the Favourite list each time…
3. Like shown also on the above mentioned Manual page, the size of the non-standard icons in the preview is wrong.
4. And of course, the last but not the least, the list of the allowed commands is a mast in the b** to use !
- It should be extremely important to think to a good feature like THIS PROPOSAL to which you never answered…
• TIA to consider this !